Dear Writer and/or Artist,
First of all, I would like to thank thank you so much for looking at my letter! I hope that you will have fun writing or drawing any of my requests. I like a wide variety of fic/art, and I'm a huge multi-shipper. While I've highlighted general likes and dislikes, I'm always interested in new interactions between my favorite characters. If you are wondering "Can I write it this dark/this fluffy/this different/this silly/this...this" the answer is yes. If it's not in my DNWs, please take it in whatever direction you like. I try to leave a lot of prompts to give you something to work with, but you are not beholden to do any of them.
For this exchange, in the hopes of assembling a mostly brief (well, briefer) letter, I’ve tried to put prompts that were similar to one another in some way together. Feel free to incorporate one prompt, no prompts, or many prompts! :D Whatever helps spark your creativity. <3
- · 5 Times/ 5 Things fic
- · Camping/Survival fics (eg "Characters A, B, and C crash onto Planet Z, and have to survive the deadly forest/desert/etc.")
- · Canon-Divergent AUs (eg "What if Character A went left instead of right?")
- · Darkfic
- · Dystopia/ Apocalypse fic (canon or AU)
- · Epistolary fic/Found Documents fic
- · Hurt/Comfort
- · Metafiction/Interactive fiction
- · Third Person Narration/"Different Points of View" (eg, "Character A observes interaction(s) between B and C")
- · Unhappily Ever After / Villain Victorious
- · Anti-Heroes
- · Dub-Con/ Seduction / Dirty Bad Wrong relationships
- · Falls from Grace
- · Family Focus, whether healthy or unhealthy
- · Forbidden/ Star-Crossed Relationship
- · Grey Morality
- · Loyalty kink
- · Lust/UST/Pining
- · Rivals to lovers or best enemies/frenemies
- · Unhealthy Relationships / Power Issues
- · World-building, eg myths/legends/cultural traditions/characters exploring their (canon) culture
Do Not Want:
- · I'm good with pretty much any art style. I'm not an artist, but I love pretty much every fan art medium, from black and white pencil sketches to 3D manips.
- · Costume redesigns, whether a re-tweak of a canon outfit or a whole new set of clothes.
- · Shippy art is always a plus.
- · I really love when a picture just tells a story. The more powerful the artwork, the better.
- · A/B/O
- · Animal harm/cruelty
- · Character bashing
- · Excessively gory artwork (blood is fine; a realistic sketch of a knife going through an eyeball is too much)
- · High school/college/coffeeshop and other mundane canon replacement AUs
- · Non-con (semi-con or dub-con is welcome and encouraged, just no realistic depictions of rape, please)
- · Scat/urine/vomitplay
- · Self-harm or abuse (unless canon)
- · Tortureporn
Fandom: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Characters: Rupert Giles, Faith Lehane, Buffy Summers BtVS)
The big thing I am interested in in Buffy is the juxtaposition of the roles between Slayers and Watchers. Faith and Buffy are forced to go out every night, fighting the good fight for the rest of the world - a world that doesn't appreciate them and frequently pushes narratives onto them that are at odds with their role as slayers.
I'm also interested in the relationship between Faith and Buffy. No one understands the other as much as they do, and yet their relationship is insanely tense and hypercompetitive. I would like to see one viewpoint on the other; do they recognize what makes them similar? What differences drove them to fundamentally different paths?
In terms of couples, I am interested in Buffy/Giles, Faith/Giles, and Buffy/Faith.
Additional Tags + Prompts:
Abandonment / Aftermath of Violence / Aftermath of Possession / Accidentally Killed The Wrong Person / Almost Died /Character Is Haunted By Bad Things They Had To Do For A Good Cause / Conflicts Have Worn Them Down / Daddy Issues / Grief/Mourning
· Buffy dies in S5. Faith hears about it far after the fact. How does she react?
· Buffy dies in S5. Giles tries to move on – how successful is he? How does he handle the remaining Scooby gang?
· Giles and Buffy and father issues, and how it affects their relationship.
· Giles is possessed. Buffy gets wounded by him. How do they patch up their relationship?
· S3 AU: Buffy kills an innocent person instead of Faith. How does it change the season?
· Faith and her thoughts on the Master, years after the fact.
· Buffy and Faith and getting older, still being slayers. How do they feel about slowing down? How do they feel about the fact that one day, they’ll hit the fight they can’t win?
· Faith + Buffy (and/or Giles) at the final assault.
· Faith has nightmares. Buffy/Giles helps.
· Giles almost dies on a mission. Buffy isn’t sure how to deal with it.
· Buffy’s father comes back into the picture for Dawn post-Joyce’s Death (“The Body”); Buffy isn’t sure how she feels about this.
· Buffy/Faith teaches the slayerettes some skills, including some disturbing ones she wishes she had someone to teach her. Buffy/Faith is kind of shocked by the other’s revelations, but cannot deny the lessons are of value.
Arousal From Killing / Blood and Violence / Bloodplay / Killing Together / Knifeplay
· Buffy gets turned on from slaying. Faith understands, and helps her to relieve some pressure.
· Buffy post S6 is going numb. Bloodplay keeps her focused on being alive.
· Faith and Buffy fighting together, killing together, and finding no greater feeling.
· Faith and knifeplay, with any willing (or dub-conned) participant.
· Giles and the scent of blood and what it means to him.
· Giles makes a deal with a demon to keep his slayer(s) safe. It doesn’t end well.
· Faith makes a deal with a demon to swap places with Buffy. It doesn’t end well.
· Buffy makes a deal with a demon to save Faith. Faith doesn’t appreciate this,, and the deal winds up complicating both their lives.
· Giles tries to cast a spell, but it backfires badly.
Disappearance/ Going On A Big Adventure Didn't Solve All Your Mundane Problems / Loss of Identity / Mirror Universe / Resurrection
· Buffy disappears post-S2 and works as a waitress in LA (“Anne”). She doesn’t come back, and Faith and Giles are left trying to figure out how to go on after Buffy nopes out.
· Buffy thinks after she trains the Slayerettes that she’ll finally get her life back. She finds out that she doesn’t like not being a slayer after all.
· Giles and being back in England after leaving in S6 and how he feels.
· Faith keeps running from something. One day, it catches up with her.
· Faith/Buffy/Giles gets amnesia. One of the others tries to bring them back into their life, but they don’t believe them (at least initially).
· Buffy gets resurrected in S6. Giles tries to reach out and keep her emotionally invested in being alive, in increasingly desperate measures.
· Buffy gets resurrected in S6. Faith, back in town, doesn’t approve, but she’s glad to see Buffy isn’t Miss Cheerleader anymore. Hatesex ensues.
· MirrorU! - What happened to Buffy in the Vampire Mirrorland? What’s Faith doing In this setting?
· Mirror Universe where Giles is Faith’s watcher, not Buffy’s.
· Mirror Universe – Angelus never gains his soul back from the Romani curse.
· Mirror Universe – Buffy dies to stop the master and never comes back to life; Faith, to her surprise, comes up against Kendra.
· Mirror Universe – Vampires Don’t Exist. How do their lives change?
Characters: Rose Tyler | Bad Wolf, The Doctor's TARDIS, The Master (Delgado), The Master (Ainley), Ace McShane, Romana I, Romana II, The Doctor
With Doctor Who, I'm really interested in the relationship between the Companions and the series' Timelords. The Doctor and the Master are both much more powerful than the human characters, but frequently also are shown as not equal to the humans in several ways. With the Doctor/Companion relationships, there's such a fundamental gap in power that I'd really love to see explored. I'd also like to see how characters' families deal with their absence: this is only really explored briefly a few times in the RTD years that I've seen, so I'd like to see how people deal with their loved one's absence. And of course I'd love to see what happens When the Journey Ends, which, again - is mostly swept under the rug.
The Dynamic between the Doctor/the Master is also something I am V. Much Here For. The fundamental differences between them, how they hurt one another, how they are the only two that really understand one another - I love it all. Anything and everything with these two is very much my vice. Similarly, I would love, love, love to see more of the Doctor with Romana; he's such a fundamental rebel, and she's, well, not. I'd love to see anything with all three of them set during or post Time War.
In terms of couples, I am interested in the Doctor/Companion, particularly those that aren't necessarily with the doctors that they travelled with (12/Rose, 4/Ace, etc) as well as any AU/post-canon Master/Companion or Romana/Companion relationship. I'm also interested in pretty much any combination of Doctor/Master/Romana.
Additional Tags + Prompts:
Abandonment / Abandoned in Space / Almost Died / Castaways in Time / Character is Forced to Fake their Death / Codependency / Conflicted Loyalties / Going On A Big Adventure Didn't Solve All Your Mundane Problems
· What happens to the Companions when the adventure is over? How do they handle it?
· Companion is addicted to travelling with the Doctor but their family doesn’t approve. Character decides to fake their own death so that people won’t be worried about them on earth anymore.
· Rose and/or Ace winds up marooned on an alien colony, with or without the doctor. How do they cope? How do they manage to build a life?
· Rose as Bad Wolf keeps reappearing in the Doctor’s life, each time more of a gut punch than before.
· Rose being caught in Pete’s world – how does it feel to be cut off from everything familiar? Especially in what should be a happy ever after alternative universe but isn’t?
· Rose keeps searching for the Doctor across the stars and, while not finding ten, finds lots and lots of past doctors she has to help through situations without ever quite admitting who she is to him.
· Ace comes home and finds things not as she left them.
· Ace + 7 and codependency.
· Any! Doctor + Any! Master and Codependency.
· Master watching Doctor and companions from a distance through the ages.
· Master confronting any Companions past their time with the doctor.
· Romana (either) gets abandoned on earth after a petty argument with the Doctor. How does she make her way in a foreign(ish) environment? How does the doctor find her when he finally comes back for her?
· The TARDIS is left behind when the Doctor doesn’t come back. What happens to it, from the TARDIS’ PoV?
Breeding / Fuck Or Die
· The Doctor and Companion are forced to have sex by Timelords/Aliens/Sex pollen. The Doctor’s genitals are seriously weird, and it turns out time-lord sex is nothing like Companion would have guessed – but they’re willing to go through it anyway.
· The Doctor + Companion wind up being bred, whether through an old fashioned way or some mad scientist’s plot. The resulting child becomes an issue.
· The Master + The Doctor (any for both) wind up having their DNA submitted into the looms. The child becomes a point of contention – what do they do?
· The Master + The Doctor (any) are forced to fuck by aliens. Neither is happy about it.
· The Master tries to hurt the Doctor by picking up a companion and having a one night stand with them. It doesn’t turn out how he expected it to to.
· Romana I/II has agreed to be impregnated, but her choice of fathers for her potential child is not what the Doctor or the Master expected.
Becoming The Thing That You Most Hate/Fear / Gaslighting / Hero-Villain reversal
· Earlier! Doctor doesn’t approve of Later! Doctor’s actions, or vice versa. They fiddle with time to stop whatever offended them from happening, but it doesn’t.
· The Master (any) slowly seduces the Doctor into their lifestyle.
· Romana I or II is trapped in the time bubble of Gallifrey and is forced to watch what the Doctor becomes.
· Romana I/II subtly twists the Master and the Doctor toward working toward her goals. Whether or not that’s a good thing depends on your interpretation.
· The Time Lords are sealed away but the doctor can still see/hear them due to his timelord powers. They slowly gaslight him into bringing Gallifrey back – but is it really a good thing?
· The Doctor is ill at ease when he sees what one of his companions has become.
· The TARDIS remakes the people who enter it into what it wants.
Character Is Like Catnip To Supernatural Beings
· A story in which the Doctor finds himself married to many aliens (the more alien the better), due to miscommunications
· Thanks to her time-traveller “radiation”, Rose is literally the most fascinating thing on earth for all sorts of creatures in Pete’s World, including their equivalent of the Doctor.
· The TARDIS’ tries to reach out for companions that suit her needs. Even if they don’t suit the doctors.
· The Master is continually finding himself surrounded by other villains, much to his consternation, all of whom want his help in getting rid of the Doctor.
Dependent on Enemy for Survival / Eldritch Abomination
· The Master is trapped on a hostile planet, and the Doctor is the only one to come to his rescue.
· During the Gallifrey war, Romana I/II becomes an eldritch abomination in order to combat the Daleks. The Doctor finds out too late to save her.
· Rose and/or Ace become an eldritch abomination and the Doctor must “Take care” of them, in however you choose to interpret the words “take care.”
· Ace is found by the Master after she gets separated from the Doctor – and she’s fresh out of Boomstick.
· Ace’s experiments go too far. The Master finds her all the more appealing for it. The fact that she’s got a grudge against the Doctor for being manipulative is appealing, too…
· The Doctor changes each regeneration – and sometimes, not for the better. Eventually, he ceases to be recognizable to humans at all.
Character Is Not Human And Doesn’t Know It / Character Lives But Things Still Go Wrong / Crossing Timelines / Doomed Timelines
· Companion has felt something has been odd about them for a long time but couldn’t put their finger on it. Turns out nothing in their life was real, their entire existence is really (a Cyberman/a Dalek/etc.)
· Rose’s father lives, making her life vastly different.
· Rose or Ace don’t go with their original doctors; they wind up meeting another variant and things change - but for the better or the worse?
· Romana I/II stays with the Doctor on the TARDIS through the entirety of the 2007-on series – how does this change the dynamic?
· Rose keeps finding herself in timelines where the doctor is dead/never existed/doesn’t exist. How does she deal with this?
· The TARDIS’ keeps bringing the doctor to his companions. Sometimes, that isn’t such a happy thing.
· The Doctor never regenerates. What does the Doctor look like now after 2,000+ years of war and adventure?
Characters: Female Sole Survivor, group: Female Sole Survivor/John Hancock, John Hancock
With the Female Sole Survivor, I'd like to see anything that examines how she deals with the reveal re: what happened to Shaun. Does she accept this? Does she go into deep denial with it? How does she handle her constant knowledge of all these spaces that she would have been to in her original time being utter wrecks? How does she handle the reveal about the day the Bombs Dropped? One thing I've seen v. little fic for is a Sole Survivor who chooses the institute - I'd really love to see an exploration of that. When paired with Hancock, I'd love to see if she embraces drugs as an acceptable way to deal.
With Hancock, he's had such a rough life, despite being born of relative privilege. Would love to see an exploration of this, and how he uses drugs to cope with a pretty nasty situation,. I'm also interested in how he views his relationship with the Sole Survivor; he remarks to her that few people could keep up with him - what does he mean by this? What does he get with her that he doesn't get anywhere else?
In terms of pairings, I'd prefer Female Sole Survivor/Hancock or Female Sole Survivor/Nick Valentine.
Additional Tags + Prompts:
Alcohol Abuse/Alcoholism / Anxiety / Chronic Insomnia / Chronic Pain / Depression / Drug Withdrawal / Drug Withdrawal / Hallucinations
· F! Sole Survivor is in a bad place with waking up years and years into the future. She’s anxious, she’s in pain for reasons, and she can’t sleep well knowing what she knows now. Hancock/other dealer gives her something that can help with that – it does, but now she’s got a taste for it.
· F! Sole Survivor drinks to cope. What’s to worry about with kidney damage when you’re getting a blast of radiation every day?
· Hancock decides to give up the chems. F! Sole Survivor helps him through it. (Or Vice Versa.)
· Hancock and F! Sole Survivor are trapped on a mission and unable to get the next hit of their drug. They start seeing hallucinations – what are they? How do they get out of this situation? (Do they get out?)
· F! Sole Survivor hallucinates in order to be with her family. Hancock is concerned.
Drugged Sex / Drugs
· Hancock and F! SS have tripped-out sex. It’s great, but there’s a downside.
· Hancock and his relationship to drugs and how it affects his relationships.
· F! SS shoots up before sex. What is her love interest’s reaction?
Character's Past Catches Up to Them / Conflicts Have Worn Them Down
· F!SS is tired of being the one everyone comes to for settlement troubles. What does she do about it?
· Things Hancock wishes he could say to his brother before it was too late.
· F!SS reaction to Shaun’s reveal.
Enduring Torture to Protect Another / Enduring Pain to Protect Another
· F!SS and/or Hancock are tortured but stay loyal, despite the pain.
· Someone is tortured and in a lot of pain for the F!SS. She isn’t sure how to deal with it.
Bad Guys Win / Betrayed By Lover / Family Secrets / Hero Becomes the Villain
· F!SS choses the Institute. How does this happen and what happesn to the companions she left behind?
· F! SS is killed by the Institute and replaced by a synth. What happens?
· F!SS, from one of the bad guys’ PoV, whether it be from those Raiders’ who scream about their friends dying, a detached scientist from the Institute, or a Super Mutant or Mirelurk or whatever your heart desires!
Character Death / Character who dies in canon lives making everything worse
· What would Fallout 4 be like if the F!SS’s spouse came along?
· F! SS joins the institute and systematically begins removing their former companions. Hancock or other companion is the last one, and waits for her to come for them.
· F!SS doesn’t come back from the institute. What do the companions do?
· It’s said in some Fallout lore that all Ghouls will eventually become Feral Ghouls. How does Hanccock deal with this now? What happens when he starts to go Feral?
· The F!SS and Hancock have a pact to keep one another in check. Hancock goes feral and F!SS has to deal with him.
Mass Effect Trilogy
Characters: EDI, group: EDI/Female Shepard, group: Female Shepard/Garrus Vakarian, group: Female Shepard/Samantha Traynor, group: Kasumi Goto/Female Shepard, group: Miranda Lawson/Female Shepard, group: Saren Arterius/Nihlus Kryik
Mass Effect is very much a fandom that takes place during a machine apocalypse, so it's hard to say the canon itself is ever more than bittersweet. However, I'd love to indulge in the darker side of that; specifically, something focusing with the Reapers and indoctrination. Saren is so much a dark mirror of what a renegade Shepard could have been; both have spent enough time with Reaper tech that Shepard could have easily followed Saren's path.
I'd also like to see more about what happened during events in Shepard's life that the game kind of...skip's over. Like what are the psychological ramifications of her death and resurrection in ME2? What about being in jail between ME2 and 3 by the people she's spent her entire life trying to protect? Or dealing with a potential EDI/Geth death in the destroy ending in ME3 - or the potential sacrifice of herself that occurs in the control/synthesis endings?
Additional Tags + Prompts:
Using another person's admiration for you to take advantage of them / Twisted and Fluffy Feelings
· Saren is becoming more and more indoctrinated. Soveriegn wants him to do things to Nihlus.
· Miranda builds the control ship into Shepard, but doesn’t tell anyone else.
· Shepard and Garrus being horrifying, renegades – Shepard the master, Garrus her accolade, and both of them murderous mercs.
Unhealthy Coping Mechanisms / Unhealthy Relationships
· Shepard was dead and now she isn’t. Her relationship with love interest should help – but doesn’t.
· Garrus and Shepard are both suffering from betrayal and turn to friends-with-benefits to cope.
· Shepard and Traynor are together but the universe is falling all around them. (Bonus if this is a refuse ending.)
· Miranda knows Shepard inside and out. It makes it easier to seduce her.
Uncertainty If Partner Is Alive / Secret Relationship/ Self-Sacrifice
· ME2 love interest is worried about Shepard in ME3.
· Shepard is nowhere to be found at the end of ME3. How does her love interest deal with it?
· Shepard and her Alliance LI have to keep their relationship a secret. How does this affect the relationship?
Time Travel Fix-It Gone Wrong / Soulmates in Doomed Reincarnation Cycle
· Shepard gets sent back, in a refusal ending, to ME1. How does she change things? Can she change things for the better?
· Shepard and love interest meet, again, and again, and again, in different lives – all of which are devoured by the reapers.
· Shepard and co. are constantly living the same day. What happens? How do they get out of it?
Uncanny Valley / Things No One Talks About / Sewing/Branding Metal in Skin / Resurrection
· Saren keeps getting implants. Nihlus wants to talk to him about it.
· How did Saren get that Geth arm, anyway? Why?
· Shepard has some “improvements” from Cerberus. What are they, and how does she feel about them?
· Shepard has been resurrected. Love interest tries to help them deal with the nightmares about it.
· Shepard is resurrected, but thoughts about what it was like to be dead lead her toward madness.
· Saren OR Shepard is indoctrinated and keep finding new metal bits in their skin that they don’t remember getting.
Touch-Starved / Sex in the Blood of their Enemies / Possessive Behavior
· Renegade Shepard gets turned out by combat. A lot.
· Shepard is touch-starved after six months with no touches in an alliance prison. Love interest helps her feel better.
· Love interest doesn’t like how other people are looking at Shepard.
· Saren crashes one of Nihlus’ missions. Nihlus isn’t pleased, but it ends better than Eden Prime.
Sleeper Cells / Imprisonment
· Shepard is indoctrinated. While imprisoned, the indoctrination becomes more and more severe, and harder and harder to resist.
· Cerberus makes several of its operatives sleeper agents against Shepard. How does she deal with this?
· The reapers make several sleeper agents on the citadel – who are they, and what happens with them?
· Shepard is imprisoned in solitary confinement. Despite the nicer cell, it’s beginning to weigh on their sanity.
Sentient Evil Spaceships / Hearing Voices
· INDOCTRINATION AGAINST SOMEONE – ANYONE. How does it feel?
· Fic from the Reaper’s PoV. How they chose their agents. Why they do what they do.
· Shepard comes back different from their meeting with the Leviathan. How so?
Mass Effect: Andromeda
Characters: group: Avitus Rix/Male Ryder | Scott, group: Female Ryder | Sara/Reyes Vidal, Group: Nakmor Drack & Nakmor Kesh, group: Nakmor Drack/Male Ryder | Scott, group: Tiran Kandros/Male Ryder | Scott
With Andromeda, I really would love to see something dealing about how hard it is to stay unified for the Initiative in a whole new galaxy, with so many things that go wrong. I'm interested in the frustrations of living in a time and place where despite so much technology, so many human frailties remain and so much is still restricted. There's very much a sort of dark side to the Initiative exiles too, in the "Wild west" morality of Kadara whether Sloane or Reyes controls it.
I'd very much like something dealing with this high-tension existence; the idea that if you goof up, you're dead, so the only thing to do is just...not mess up. I'd also love to hear about the long-last scars (mental or physical) for those who survived a year on the Nexus with it almost completely dead (Sloane/Tiran/Kesh/etc.).
Additional Tags + Prompts:
Betrayed By Lover / Deception / Failed Rebellion / Killing Someone You Love For A Greater Cause
· Reyes and Ryder fail to take out Sloane. Sloane makes their lives miserable as a result.
· Fem Ryder slides with Sloane but loves Reyes, and is shocked when he reveals himself to be the Charletan. Forced into quite the predicament, she tries to help her lover while not allowing Sloane to know where Reyes is.
· Fem Ryder is forced to kill Reyes. She’s pretty fucked up about it.
Character Is Haunted By Bad Things They Had To Do For A Good Cause / Conflicted Loyalties
· Kandros and Scott are haunted by family issues that they left behind (ostensibly) in the Milky Way. They bond over it.
· Ryder is caught between Reyes and Sloane and doesn’t know what to do about it.
· Drack’s loyalty is primarily to Elaaden’s Krogan. Scott and/or Kesh is frustrated with how he stands.
· Rix isn’t sure whether he’s more loyal to the idea of Macen, or his actual relationship with Ryder.
Character Lives But Things Still Go Wrong
· Macen lives. How does this change Avi’s development? How does he get along with Ryder?
· Ryder’s father lives. How does it affect his children’s lives?
· Ryder’s mother is the one who comes to Andromeda as an accomplished, healthy scientist, while their soldier father has the biotic illness. How does this change the story?
Chronic Pain / Nightmares / Obsolescence / Scars/ Hostage Situations
· Drack isn’t in the best condition. Kesh frets.
· Drack is worried about being obsolete in battle. Scott gives him a battle to test this.
· Ryder is really messed up from what happened with their sibling and father. Love Interest tries to help them stay healthy.
· Kandros gets hurt on APEX. Scott makes an impromptu stop to help him out.
· Grief, from the PoV of anyone, on anyone.
Enduring Pain to Protect Another / Enduring Torture to Protect Another
· A character is hurt by the Kett. How does their love interest reacts?
· Ryder’s LI gets captured by Roekkar.
· Kett capture Kesh. Drack won’t stop until he gets her back.
Cut off from Earth / Machines Take Over
· Anything and everything about the realization that all their loved ones in the milky way are gone.
· Anything and everything about the fact that no one in the milky way is responding to Andromeda’s signal.
· Reapers come to Andromeda.
Killing Together / Irresistible Instincts/Urges
· Any pair of badasses in love fights together, kills together, and stays together. Everyone else isn’t so sure this is a good thing, but it’s Their Kink.
· Drack has some Krogan rutting biology goingon. Scott is happy to help, but it turns out that Krogan lose quite a bit of their control during rutting.
· A Fuck or Die scenario occurs, but the fucking is a lot more complicated than suggested.
Shoujo Kakumei Utena | Revolutionary Girl Utena
Characters: Arisugawa Juri, group: Arisugawa Juri/Takatsuki Shiori, Himemiya Anthy, Tenjou Utena
Oh, SKU, the surrealist fandom of my 90's child heart. SKU was my first show that had a huge emphasis on female empowerment and examinations of gender politics. I'd really love to see an exploration of the somewhat twisted relationships between the women on the show, particularly the non-straight relationships between Utena/Anthy and Juri/Shiori.
In terms of pairings, I prefer Utena/Anthy, Anthy/Shiori, Juri/Utena, Juri/Anthy, and Juri/Shiori.
Additional Tags + Prompts:
Amnesia / Architectural Horror / Be Careful What You Wish For / Becoming The Thing That You Most Hate/Fear / Body Horror / Bodyswap / Doppelganger / Insanity
· SKU has so many things about it that seem terrifying tha the characters treat as blasé. Would love to see an example of a house-of-leaves-esque exploration of the tower, ghosts with mirage, or any other supernatural element the characters don’ seem to blink an eye about.
· One of the pairings above swaps bodies. The experience isn’t great on their relationship.
· Anthy is losing her humanity. Utena tries to pull her back.
· Any of the characters above begins to go insane. Given Ohtori is Ohtori, it takes a long time for anyone to catch on.
· Utena becomes the Prince. Was it really such a good idea?
· Juri sees a girl that looks exactly like Shiori, but isn’t. It brings a lot of emotions she wasn’t ready to deal with to the surface. Utena, surprisingly, helps her deal.
Conflicted Loyalties / Emotional Abuse / A Knows B Will Die
· Anthy knows Utena (or Shiori/Jury) is going to die if they succeed in the duels. How do they deal with this?
· Utena on her relationship with Akio, twenty years down the line.
· Anthy tries to balance her relationship with her brother with her relationship with the Victor and it’s not always easy.
· Akio’s thoughts on Utena and Anthy’s relationship.
· Juri feeling torn between Shiori and Utena.
· Anthy and Shiori get together, but both are manipulating the other.
Jealousy Leading to Murder
· Anything with Anthy and Akio’s messy relationship leading to murder.
· Shiori kills Ruka. Anthy/Juri keeps her secret.
· Utena/Anthy and Ohtori, and repetition.
· Any AU with an alternate victor and Anthy, and how it played out.
· What happens to Ohtori post Utena’s victory? Is it really such a good idea? What happens to the graduates when they go into the real world?
· Anthy has to deal with Mikage. It isn’t pretty. Utena/Jury/Shiori comes to her rescue.
· Anything with the “victors” pre-Utena, and how they’re used.
Existential Crisis / Forbidden Love / Secret Relationship
· Juri doesn’t believe in miracles. Utena does. They butt heads, a lot, but it leads to them becoming closer.
· Anthy isn’t sure she can Rose Bride anymore. Ironically, Utena encourages her to continue.
· A pair of victors have a relationship. It must be kept a secret, but this is harder than it looks.
· Anthy stars to fall for her Victor. Akio reminds her why this isn’t allowed.
Friends to Enemies / Hate Sex /Marking / Rough Sex
· Juri and Shiori, from beginning to end.
· Utena and Juri and hatesex
· Juri wants asomeone to love. Utena wands to love someone. But is it really a good idea?
Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens (2015)
Characters: group: Finn/Leia Organa, group: Finn/Rey, Group: Luke Skywalker & Leia Organa, group: Rey & Luke Skywalker, group: Rey/Jessika Pava, Leia Organa, Rey
For the Sequel Trilogy, I'd really love to see an examination of force powers and how they can be used - and abused. You have so many untrained characters, most of whom are fighting untrained and desperately. I'd love to see how their mental connection affects Luke and Leia, so far down the line, as well as Rey. Whether the force has its own powers and the characters we know are merely its puppets, or if it is simply a power that can be used and abused. I'm also interested very much in the potential body horror/mind horror applications of the force.
I'm also interested in seeing the Resistance life, especially in a universe where the First Order basically wins. How do they stay alive? What sort of lengths do they have to turn to?
For pairings, I prefer Finn/Rey, Rey/Jessica Pava, Finn/Leia, and Luke/Leia, though I'm alright with her being with Han or another lover as well.
Additional Tags + Prompts:
Abandonment / Grief/Mourning / Abandoned in Space / Character's Past Catches Up to Them / Character Is Haunted By Bad Things They Had To Do For A Good Cause
· Leia’s feelings toward her brother up and leaving during a pretty desperate struggle.
· Luke’s feelings about Leia and Han, especially from being so far away from them.
· Rey’s feelings toward her parents, and her developing relationship with Luke and/or Leia as parental figures.
· Young Rey’s fight to survive on Jakku.
· Luke has ghosts. Many ghosts.
· Rey is a reincarnation of a previous generation of Skywalkers. Luke is a little afraid of this, and all the feelings she brings to the surface.
· Leia’s weighed down by some pretty heavy events in her life. Finn helps her cope.
· Finn’s weighed down by what he’s seen in the first order. Leia helps him move past that.
Character Is Not Human And Doesn't Know It / Eldritch Abomination / Dark Character / Ghosts
· Anything and everything about the semi-deification of the Skywalkers. If Anakin was conceived by the force itself, does that make him and his descendants demi-gods? How does this set them apart from other people?
· Luke isn’t the only one to get visits from force ghosts. But Leia isn’t as interested as her brother.
· Leia decides to turn to the darkside to stop her son after Han dies, and enlists a ghost who understands turning to the dark side for love more than others do – but also doesn’t approve of the path she’s taking.
· Anything and everything about the force having a consciousness and will of its own, and how it melds people to wha tit wants them to be.
Brain Damage Leaves Character Unable To Speak / Body Horror / Mind Meld / Mind Palace / Mindwiping / Mindfuck
· Finn body horror/mind horror about being trappd in a coma, especially if he can’t talk to anyone outside of his coma while he’s in it.
· Any and all force-mindfucks, where a character manipulates the force and someone’s feelings to try to break them.
· Rey gets lost in the force. Finn/Jessica pulls them back out.
· Rey goes into the equivalent of the Dagobah cave. It prays upon her weakness for Finn/Jess. She doesn’t like what she sees.
· Leia gets screwed with mentally in the force. It doesn’t break her, but it comes close.
· Luke/Leia. Just ALL the Luke/Leia.
· Luke and Leia having a long-term affair and feeling conflicted about it.
· Han turns a blind eye to Luke/Leia. Ben doesn’t.
· Rey/Finn find out about Luke/Leia. They’re not sure how to react to it.
On the Run / Bad Guys Win/ Character is Forced to Fake their Death
· When the First Order strikes a critical blow against the Resistance, Leia is left leading a flotilla of desperate believers and She is Too Old for This Shit.
· Luke fakes his own death to get rid of those searching for him. Leia doesn’t believe it for a second.
· Jessica Pava is scared in a universe where every flight might be their last. Rey helps her – sort of.
· The Last Stand of Leia Organa.
Star Wars Original Trilogy
Characters: Darth Vader, Group: Darth Vader & Leia Organa, Group: Darth Vader & Luke Skywalker, Group: Darth Vader & Luke Skywalker & Leia Organa, group: Lando Calrissian/Leia Organa/Luke Skywalker, group: Lando Calrissian/Lobot, group: Lando Calrissian/Luke Skywalker, Group: Luke Skywalker/Darth Vader/Emperor Palpatine, Leia Organa, Luke Skywalker
For the OT, I'm interested in the ties that bind the Skywalker family, especially the force. I'd love to see an exploration of the relationship between Luke and and Leia as well as the twins and their father. (And, Palps, who is Vader's "father figure" if not actual father.) I'm also interested in Lando, who I love, and how he endures adversity. I feel like there are a lot of great AUs that could happen with split-second decisions that went the other way, and I'd love to see some of those darker moments.
In terms of relationships, I don't mind incest or gen, so long as it involves Skywalkers. I would prefer other characters be within the pairings listed above.
Additional Tags + Prompts:
Amputation / Chronic Pain / Grief/Mourning / Body Horror/ Blood and Violence
· Hi I am here for ALL the realistic hurt someone like Vader would feel in a day and how he would deal with it.
· Vader’s phantom pain in his limbs.
· Vader trying to move on from being a husband and father and failing – badly.
· Leia sees Vader’s face when she is a young girl; as an adult, it still haunts her.
· Luke and Leia see their father’s face for the first time.
· Luke’s feelings toward his missing arm, esp realistic looks toward what it’s like to have to train a whole new arm.
· Lobot’s visor and how it might cause him pain.
· Leia’s feeling toward Vader’s shell being burned.
· Leia and Luke mourning their parental figures in very different ways.
Character's Past Catches Up to Them
· Lando burned someone in a con a long time ago. Now they’ve come back to hurt him, and Lobot’s got to save the day.
· Someone from Vader’s past threatens Luke/Leia. He’s not too understanding about it. They’re not entirely sure they’re happy with their savior.
· Luke meets up with some of his Tattooine friends after becoming a rebel and the Luke Skywalker. How do they react?
· One of her father’s most loyal secondary’s starts working for the empire. Leia is hurt by this.
· Lando’s done some things he regrets; Luke and Leia give him reasons to stay on the straight and narrow.
Enduring Pain to Protect Another / Sacrifice for the Good of the Many
· AU where Luke dies on Bepsin. How do Leia and Vader react?
· Vader finds out Leia is his daughter on Bepsin and, unlike with Luke, can even provide the blood test to prove it. Leia decides to sacrifice herself for Luke’s safety.
· Luke and Leia’s psychic connection, and how it feels when one or the other is shot.
· Vader is captured by the rebellion. Luke doesn’t like what they’re willing to do to him to get the emperor’s secrets.
· Luke, Leia, and Lando, and suffering together over limited resources.
Manipulation / Mindfuck / Mindwiping / Mind Control
· Three-way manipulation between Vader trying to bring Luke to the dark side to try to overthrow the emperor->The Emperor trying to manipulate Vader into killing Luke and Luke into killing Vader->Luke trying to manipulate his father to walk away with him. Whether this manipulation is seductive or purely gen, either way it’s good. ;)
· The Emperor erases Vader’s mind. Luke tries to pick up the pieces. Leia doesn’t agree.
· Luke has his memory wiped. Vader takes advantage to manipulate his son to his side.
Fate Worse Than Death / Psychically Sensing Another's Death
· Luke dies in the Emperor’s throne room in ROTJ. Vader and Leia both feel it.
· Leia is killed on the assault on Jabba’s palace. Luke can’t recover from it.
· Luke dies on a mission for the rebellion. Vader kills every single rebel he can get his hands on in revenge.
· Leia is killed. Luke is willing to turn to the darkside if it means getting revenge. Vader is happy to help.
Character is Forced to Fake their Death / Presumed Dead
· Luke fakes his own death to try to escape Vader’s relentless pursuit. Vader is Not Too Happy.
· A rumor starts that Padme Amidala is still alive. Vader is willing to do anything to find her. (Whether or not she is alive is up to you.)
Character who Dies in Canon Lives Making Everything Worse / Character's Memories were a Dream/a Delusion
· Padme lives! …Unfortunately, this changes Luke and Leia’s fates, but not for the better.
· Padme becomes a rebel leader, but she still loves Anakin/Vader. It’s complicated.
· Luke/Leia have their memories changed whenever they’re showing signs of force sensitivity. This has long lasting effects.
· Luke and Leia aren’t siblings or Vader’s kids, and his entire memory of them being so is due to dreams/delusions. They’re scared.
Shame in Sexual Desires / Incest
· Leia looks so very much like her mother, sometimes Vader can’t quite resist thinking of her in the same way.
· Luke and LEia were girlfriend and boyfriend before they were twins. Sometimes, they can’t fight loving them the way they used to.
· Luke is all Vader has left of his wife.
Star Wars Prequel Trilogy
Characters: Anakin Skywalker | Darth Vader, Dooku | Darth Tyranus, Padmé Amidala, Sheev Palpatine
For the Prequel Trilogy, I'd really like a focus on the emotional side of the politicians in the PT. Padme, Sidious, and Dooku are all vitally important to the plot of the PT, but most get shoved into the background. There isn't a lot of emotional coverage on Padme, particularly in Revenge of the Sith, where she's at her most vulnerable. Sideous remains a Big Bad without much driving him forward but a lust for power, and I'd love to see how that is explored; how does he manipulate the people, and why does he do so? And Dooku and Anakin are both tragic villains, doing what they see as the Right Thing but for the Wrong Reasons, and Anakin has a raging case of PTSD and amputation issues to boot.
I'd really love to see an AU where things are changed very slightly and things somehow, turn out to go even worse. Maybe Padme lives and Anakin keeps fighting to make her queen of the galaxy even if she doesn't want it; maybe Dooku doesn't die but spearheads the rebellion, leading to people trusting the rebellion less. If there's a way it can send the galaxy into a further hell in a deeper basket, I'm there for it.
Additional Tags + Prompts:
Politics / Political backstabbing
· Padme and Palpatine and political bickering and maneuvering.
· Padme is taken prisoner by Dooku. He tries to seduce her to his side of the argument (whether romantically or just philosophically).
· Dooku survives ROTS and forms the rebellion. How does this change the rebellion?
· Anakin and Palpatine’s political lessons.
· Palpatine tries to retain Padme as an ally.
Abandonment / Manipulation / Emotional Manipulation
· Palpatine manipulating Dooku into going along with his plans.
· Sidous’ seduction of Anakin to the darkside (whether romantic or philosophical).
· Padme’s feelings about being a single mother while Anakin is at the front.
· Anakin’s feelings toward Obi-Wan becoming more and more distant because of what other people say about him.
· Palpatine and Padme, when she decides to run for senate.
Amputation / Psychological Trauma / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder - PTSD / Amnesia / Body Horror / Character Is Haunted By Bad Things They Had To Do For A Good Cause
· Anakin loses an arm and isn’t really dealing with it well.
· Anakin has PTSD. It’s getting worse. No one can quite help him.
· Padme gets hurt and forgets who she is. Different people try to convince her they know her, but not all of them mean well.
· Dooku and PTSD during the war.
· Anakin gets hit with amnesia after Mortis and decides to leave the order. The Order isn’t prepared to let him go.
Character Lives But Things Still Go Wrong / Character who dies in canon lives making everything worse
· Any and all PAdme lives AU. Whether she become a rebel queen, whether she stays with Anakin, whether she loses the children or not, I want to know what would happen. Especially would lover darker interpretations.
· Any and all Dooku lives AU. Whether or not he stays with the sith or with Palpatine, I’d love to see a captured Dooku live and escape to fight another day. What would he do? Would he wind up in the rebellion?
Character Is Dead And Doesn't Know It / Character Death
· Padme dies, but becomes a force ghost through sheer force of will and haunts the shit out of Vader and everyone else.
· Anakin is killed on Mustafar. The OT is part of a dying fever-dream. What happens when that is over?
· Dooku dies but watches on in the force. He haunts the shit out of Anakin. Anakin doesn’t appreciate it.
· Dooku in the after-life.
· Padme in the afterlife.
Dependent on Enemy for Survival
· Anakin is held prisoner by Dooku. Dooku’s comments to him leave him shaken.
· Padme is captured by Dooku and he seduces her to the side of the confederacy.
· Dooku is actually captured by the Jedi. Now he’s held captive in the halls where he used to grow up.
· Palpatine is held in the hall of the Jedi for his safety during the riot. He’s amused to be in the belly of the beast.
· Padme and Anakin are held captive on Geonisis; I’d like to see a missing scene before they’re sentenced to death with Obi-Wan in the arena.
· Anything and everything focusing on how Anakin and Padme’s relationship works. How do they meet one another? How do they keep others from finding out?
· Someone else finds out about Padme and Anakin. What do they do about it?
Characters: Kazama Jin, Lee Chaolan, Mishima Heihachi, Mishima Kazumi, Mishima Kazuya
While on one level, Tekken is a story about big muscular men jockeying for status through throwing other men off of ever-increasing cliffs/volcanos/buildings/etc, it's also the story of a totally fucked up family that turns each successive generation into another cycle of abuse. I love the Mishimas, and I would love anything and everything exploring how fucked up this family is - BDSM, abuse, planning on murdering another family member, attempting it, etc. I'd particularly love to see how the Mishima Lifestyle fucks up those who aren't born into it - poor Kazuya didn't have much of a chance, but Jin and Lee both remember life Before Heihachi. How do they adjust to the cold walls of the Mishima estate?
I'd also like to see a dark exploration of the supernatural themes of the series. Kazuya, Kazumi, and Jin are all possessed by demons some or all of the time - what is it like living with another consciousness within yourself? How do they come to feel about their demons? How does the possession change them, and how do their families/friends cope with it?
In terms of pairings, I prefer Kazuya/Jun, Kazuya/Lee, Jin/Hwoarang, and pretty much any combination of the Mishima family fighting/fucking one another. More detailed prompts for the additional tag in my letter.
Demon Deals / Demonic Possession
· Kazumi and her feelings about her possession. How did her demonic powers activate?
· Kazumi seeing signs Kazuya has inherited her gift. How does she react? Does she try to keep him safe?
· Anything and everything about her relationship between Kazuya and Devil – how did their relationship start? How does the possession work?
· Kazuya and his feelings toward being outed as a devil in Tekken 7.
· Lee/Hwoarang’s reaction toward seeing Jin/Kaz transform.
· Jin’s first transformation and feelings about it.
Abusive Relationship/BDSM/ Voyeurism/ Incest / Things no one talks about
· Anything and everything about Kazuya and Lee growing up in Heihachi’s house and coping together.
· Heihachi’s relationship toward Kazuya and Jin and abusive training methods.
· Heihachi seeing signs of Kazumi’s illness in his son and grandson.
· Lee Chaolan and BDSM, with Kaz or another partner.
· Kazuya/Lee/Jin/Heihachi keeping an eye on their relations, even when they witness intimate situations.
· Jin Kazama and his relationship toward the rest of his family, and all the secrets no one has told him about the Mishima clan.
Trauma / Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder – PTSD / Possessive Behavior
· Kazuya and Lee and how they’ve survived the house of the Mishima clan – but it never leaves them, not really.
· Kazuya is possessive toward his demon. Jin isn’t. Bad things happen.
· Kazuya doesn’t appreciate Lee being less than clandestine in public. Lee doesn’t care.
· Lee Chaolan still has nightmares. Kazuya being alive again makes them feel a lot more dangerous.
· Heihachi being possessive about the Zaibatsu to a ridiculous degree.
Arousal From Killing / Attempted Murder / Murder / Bloodplay / Blood and Violence / Sex in the Blood of their Enemies / Blood Kink
· Any and all demon! Kaz/Jin/Kazumi prompts – what’s going through their minds? Why are they so violent?
· Any and all explorations of the murderous feelings between members of this seriously crazy family.